Saturday 30 March 2013

Finding and Using Vintage Crochet Shawl Patterns

I wrote this article because I absolutely love creating shawls using crochet shawl patterns! I just really enjoy the feeling of knowing that I am wearing something that I made myself and that it's a piece of clothing that nobody else has! Very few even have the same style of shawl because its vintage!
I have been doing crochet for a few decades now. I've made everything from crochet baby headbands, hats, sweaters, to bathing suits. I absolutely love knitting crochet and actually started doing so as a hobby and way to make clothes for my children without having to spend much money.

I have always felt pride in making things myself and always wanted my children to look good. That's why I've been using crochet shawl patterns, sweater patterns, scarf patterns, and much more to clothe them. I now do the same for my grandchildren.

Nowadays, what started as a hobby to use my creativity and save money has become a way to actually MAKE money. That's right, you read this correctly. I actually make a very nice living making crochet clothing and selling it.

You would be amazed at how many people love crochet clothing but would not have the slightest idea of how to even begin on following crochet or vintage crochet patterns or any pattern for that matter.
There is tons of information available on where to find and how to use crochet shawl patterns, and the best materials to use also.

I am currently a crochet teacher and adore my job. I've been teaching for a few decades now and one of my favorite patterns to wok with are crochet shawl patterns. They are incredibly useful and aside from giving you an opportunity to show off your talent, the shawls that you can create can save you a lot of money!

You can learn more about using Vintage Knit [http://www.vintage-knit.com] crochet shawl patterns and materials.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carol_M._Williams

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2511470

No comments:

Post a Comment